Travels With Myself

A Personalized Periodic Update, just for my family and friends, of the Ongoing Adventures of Your Favorite World Traveler

Name:
Location: Budapest, Hungary

After nearly 30 years in the financial industry in the US (mostly California and New Mexico), I decided it was time for my second life. I sold my house, sold my car, sold all my furniture, took a TEFL course and moved to Budapest to teach Business English to the business people of Hungary. Amazing mid-life change! I taught for about eight years, then pretty much retired. Since then I have traveled extensively, and have been to nearly 75 countries. I have had six books published, mostly about my travels - see my author's page on amazon.com. I have made friends all over the world. Becoming an expat is the best move I ever made and I plan to continue my travels indefinitely. Come join me on this blog and enjoy the places I've been and the people I've met in the past and present and hopefully will meet in the future.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

G'Day Gdansk!



OK, that would work much better if I were Australian, but what the heck, I’ve been to Australia, so IMHO that counts. Regular readers will always cut me a touch of literary leeway.

So – where to go next? My downstairs neighbors had visited Gdansk in 2017 and thought I might like it, so what the heck, here I go. Gdansk is a Polish port city on the Baltic, called Danzig by the Germans. The long weekend of September 13-17, 2018, seemed ideal and I made my flight and hotel reservations accordingly. I chose a hotel right in the center of Old Town, the Blue Buddy-Hard Rock apartment hotel, situated above the Hard Rock Café on Gdansk’s main square, Dlugi Targ. Can’t get much better than that.

My LOT Airlines flight left Budapest on Thursday, Sep 13, around 10 o’clock in the morning, an easy time to fly. A two-hour-plus layover in Warsaw (arrived Gate 46, departed Gate 4!) and I arrived in Gdansk around 2:30 PM. Easy peezy. I had made arrangements with my hotel to pick me up at the airport, which was easier than taking a taxi or public transportation, so why not. Took about 25 minutes to get into town and my check-in also went off without a hitch.

The entry to my flat was on a side street next to the Hard Rock Café. I was met by Kuba, who gave me the keys and showed me around. The rear of the building and stairwell were not well-maintained, but the flat was modern and beautiful. One bedroom, kitchen, bathroom living room – very nice. There was even an electric guitar hanging in the living room, in case I woke up in the middle of the night and felt the need to jam. As always, I dumped my suitcase and clothes in my room and went out to explore another first-time city.

Gdansk’s first claim to fame was its membership in the Hanseatic League as an important Baltic port on the crossroads of North East and Central Europe. World War II was actually ignited by a dispute over the control of the city and by the end of the war the city lay almost completely in ruins. Like Warsaw, however, most of the old buildings have been painstakingly restored or rebuilt.

Gdańsk is most well-known in modern times as the birthplace of Solidarity, led by the charismatic leader, Lech Wałęsa; it was the labor and democracy movement that helped bring down the Communist government in Poland, which marked the beginning of the end of the Cold War.

I kept all this history in mind as I wandered out onto the main square of Long Street. So over- powering! Lots of beautiful slender buildings re-done in the old style of architecture, with spires and peaks and statues and everything either repainted vibrant colors or decorated with various types of scrollwork. Absolutely stunning.
All along the main street called, appropriately enough, Long Street (Dluga Targ), the reconstructed buildings (98% of which were destroyed during WWII) are used as restaurants, amber stores, shops and cafes. There are no entrance doors on this side of the buildings; the entries are all on the rear side of the edifices – or would those be called the front? Not sure, but, anyway, nothing to mar the surfaces facing Long Street.

I walked down to the Green Gate, just 75 meters away, and through its arches, to find the Motlawa River, flanked by old buildings and new ones under construction, all leaning over the river bank and eager for new buyers to spend their money propping up the economy of Gdansk. Lots of character. I crossed the river to the Wyspa Spichrzów, or Island of Granaries, grabbed a snack on the island and then crossed back to my side, where I found the Cathead Pub with a terrace on the river. A nice beer was sorely needed by this time, and I enjoyed the peaceful ambiance, even with the hordes of tourists flocking the streets and river banks.

Then I walked the length of cobblestoned Long Street, all the way down to the opposite end and the Golden Gate. Gdansk simply oozes, secretes, exudes charm and character. Buildings, colors, architecture, carvings, statues, all have that old-time look and feel. I took a side street to the parallel Piwna Street and managed another beer at the Amber Pub. Everything was just so picturesque and photogenic, I couldn’t stop taking pictures. In fact, I took around 250 shots in just 3 ½ days. Most of the buildings were only four or five stories tall and they nearly all had a porch sticking out from the street side. Each building had a loooong metal drainpipe coming down from the roof and emptying into a long trough carved out of cement and ending in a spout carved into the shape of an animal or person or whatever. A unique arrangement.

I popped back to my flat (only two flights of stairs, no lift!) and got my light jacket to guard against the encroaching chill. I tried the Scottish pub just around the corner, but, other than the national flag on the wall, it was as Scottish as Hong Kong. The sumo-sized bartender was friendly, but there was no Belhaven Best beer and no music there on a Thursday night, so I moved on. I checked out the nearby Red Light Pub, but, again, other than the red lights, there was nothing special about it. I tried to have dinner at Jack’s, but the waitress sat me down and promptly forgot about me, so I hoofed on over to Hard Rock. At least we know what we’re getting there.

Well, sort of. I must admit, this Hard Rock was not particularly outstanding. The wait staff, while friendly, were very slow and not accommodating – they sat me in a blast from the air conditioner, and I had to move twice. The food was only Cool! After a rather bland meal of Twisted Mac, I decided on an early night and turned the corner to the entrance to my flat area. Suddenly I heard the distinct sounds of karaoke. Yep, there was a karaoke pub right there! I scurried inside and checked out their song list, and it was pretty terrible, which means it didn’t have any of my favorite karaoke songs. Disappointed! Time to catch some Zs and prepare for three days of heavy walking.
Friday morning, cloudy and cool, saw me walking farther down the riverside to see the iconic Crane, a gigantic crane that used to lift all sorts of things out of the ships that docked here from abroad. The Hansa League sponsored some energetic traders and they spread out all over the world to find their goods and bring them back to the Baltic. And a lot of them were removed from their ships by this crane. Excellent.

My destination this morning was the World War II Museum, about a 20-25-minute walk from Long Street. It was an easy stroll and I got to see what was happening along the riverbank, mainly tourist boats, old pirate ships for the real tourists, big metal cranes, restaurants getting ready to open (usually at ten AM). I found the museum easily enough, and it is an impressive structure, like a gigantic leaning block with its underside made of reflective glass. I had a light snack at the café inside and then took the self-guided tour.
Well, sports fans, I’ll tell you, I’ve been to quite a few museums dealing with World Wars I and II and they pretty much blur together after a while. Don’t get me wrong, they are done extremely well and are very informative and try really hard to give the viewer the true hard nasty bloody facts of war, and they do succeed in that. This museum had some bloodier and grosser exhibits than others I’d seen, but, all in all, it was still an anti-war museum. I spent about two hours inside, going through many of the exhibits in details, skimming over others. In the end, I didn’t learn anything new. It was the same old message: War is hell. Avoid it. If you don’t, you’ll be sorry.

I emerged into a hazy sunshine and walked back to the river embankment, where I had lunch at Republika. I arrived there a few minutes before 1 PM; my pirate cruise was scheduled to start at 2 PM, so I figured I had plenty of time for lunch. Silly rabbit! The national soup of Poland looked good, so I ordered that.

OK, all of my faithful followers, you know what comes next, right? Right? Come on, say it with me….. “Oh, we don’t have that!” The smiling young woman with braces on her teeth seemed almost gleeful when she told me that. I wanted to stab her with the salt shaker. But I remained (mostly) calm and ordered the chicken wings. It then took her nearly ten minutes to bring my lemonade and fifteen minutes later she finally brought me my lunch. It was now 1:25 PM. My boat was right in front of the terrace where I was about to have lunch, but I knew I’d have to get on board quickly to get a good seat – or any seat at all.

I scarfed my wings as quickly as I dared and chugged down my lemonade and looked around for Braces Girl to get my check. Nowhere to be seen. Five minutes – seven minutes. I finally chased her down inside the restaurant and hovered over her until I got my check. There was space on the check for a tip. I mentioned this to her and told her the only tip she’d get was “Don’t read Trip Advisor next week!” Crummy service.
I did get on my boat and did get one of the last seats on the foredeck and took it easy for the next 90 minutes, cruising the Motlawa River all the way down to where it runs into the Baltic Sea at Westerplatte, where there was another WWII monument. The day was warm and the sun was shining and the breeze was refreshing and the mostly Scandinavian and German tourists weren’t too awfully annoying and I got to see the shipyards a little closer and that was interesting, so the afternoon turned out OK after all.

After my cruise, I walked Mariacka street, the Old Town’s premier street for amber shops, a lovely tree-lined, cozy, cobbled, porched, stooped street reeking of ambiance and amber. Later I stopped at the Sphinx restaurant on the main square for another of those great amber beers before catching my afternoon rest.

I thought I’d look for the Bruderschaft restaurant for dinner, but, once I found it, realized it was a bar only – no food. Next door was the Rekawiczka restaurant, however, which served up a lovely wild boar with a mushroom risotto and glazed beets. Yum. After dinner I waited for their live music to start at 8:30, as advertised on their sandwich board out front, but by 9 PM no music. I did hear some live guitar sounds coming from across the street, so wandered over to the San Marco restaurant, just in time to catch the last ten minutes or so of the two guitar players as I sipped my Sambuca in the cool Baltic night.
Saturday was a sleep-in, as the museum I wanted to visit didn’t open until 10 AM. I walked down Long Street to the Golden Gate and through its arches to find a bus and tram stop. I caught the Number 8 tram for only two stops and got off at the Solidarity Museum. The European Solidarity Centre (Polish: Europejskie Centrum Solidarności) is a museum and library devoted to the history of Solidarity, the Polish trade union and civil resistance movement, and, by extension, to other opposition movements of Communist Eastern Europe. Solidarity played a major part in the fall of Communism in Europe, but now it’s pretty much a thing of the past. However, its museum is pretty fancy.

Entrance is through the old shipyard gates and then on into the huge museum itself. The history of Polish resistance to Communism is traced in every detail and, interesting though it was, I sort of skimmed through the last part. Museums just tire me out. One hour was enough to spend in this 3-4 hour monument. I caught the tram back to the Golden Gate and found the Hop On Hop Off bus tour almost ready to leave, so I hopped on – as one does.

The narrator was a fun Norwegian who made up for the fact that the tour itself was not that great. I suppose it was mainly because I had already seen 90% of the sights the tour visited. Plus, of course, the tour stopped for 15 minutes at – guess where? – yep, the Solidarity Museum! It would have been a better deal if I hadn’t already seen all those sights.

After disembarking, I walked back toward the center of Old Town, passing by the Shakespeare Theater. This building is a long, black edifice without windows but with a sliding roof for those hot summer night performances. It resembled nothing more to me than a gigantic Black Hole, sucking in all light around it. Strange choice for a theater.

It was late for lunch, but I persevered and walked through the Green Gate and across the bridge to the Wyspa Spichrzów, (Island of Granaries). Only a few years ago this island was in ruins and therefore strictly off limits and no one was allowed on it; now it’s a hub of new flat construction, restaurants, marinas, pubs and a gigantic Ferris wheel. The Gdansk Eye?
Anyway, I also crossed the river on the opposite side of the island and found the Hotel Gdansk, which incorporated the Brovarnia Brewery in its innards. Very nice beer (Zioto Browarnia Jasne) and a light lunch of meat dumplings with Kashubian plum sauce and forest mushrooms. Afterwards, a brief afternoon rest was called for.

Dinner that night was at La Pampa Argentinian steak house, where I sat outside next to one of those tubular flame contraptions that keep you warm in the chilly night air. I ordered the sirloin steak and, to be healthy, a side of broccoli. OK, now, can you see the Greek Chorus forming behind me? Ready? All together: “Oh, we don’t have that.” Sigh. At least they had green beans instead, so I could get my veggie input for the day. A nice red wine complemented the meat. An after-dinner wander found me turning a corner onto a street concert, with beach lounge chairs spread out on the street and happy, relaxed Poles enjoying the free orchestra and singer. I joined in (the audience, not the singer) and rested while the music flowed around us.

I must have then stopped at five places looking for a dessert, chocolate or cake or mousse or something sweet, and nobody had anything! Ten o’clock on a Saturday night and everyone seemed to be out of dessert. In a last, desperate gamble, I checked in at the Sphinx restaurant and, lo and behold, they actually had at least one dessert left – mine! Chocolate Mousse with whipped cream accompanied by a heated Hennessey. My night ended on a happy note.

My final G’day in Gdansk was mainly spent walking the neighborhoods I’d missed previously and looking for special restaurants and pubs. I had breakfast at a very small café way off the beaten path: scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, tomato and juice. It was a dark grey and cloudy day and somewhat breezy, not conducive to summertime strolls. However, the atmosphere and ambiance still had a positive effect on me, so I continued to look for those special little streets and nooks and crannies that so often pop up in these old European towns. I even picked up some souvenirs, which I hadn’t intended, and had my picture put on a post card for mailing.
I chose the Pierogarnia on Piwna street for my last lunch. There are several of these little pierogi places around town and I was eager to try them. I went for the “Glutton’s Choice” of eight pierogies (dumplings), or two each of the following: Traditional (pork meat with crunchy pork); Hunter (self-minced boar meat with juniper berries and pork rinds); Kashubian Style (goose meat with dried pear and apple and dried plum sauce with a hint of whiskey); and the Peasant Style (baked black pudding with fried onions and crunchy pork rinds). The portion size was just right and I left the diner fully satisfied.

I walked off my lunch for a couple of hours then repaired to my flat for siesta time. I had noticed the Lebanese köfte on the menu of the Sphinx restaurant and that sounded like a good dinner. I should have known: be careful of the restaurants on the main tourist street. The food, as it turned out, was quite good, but the service that night was not. I started with a cocktail and went on to the köfte: beef rolls with Arabic rice, grilled veggies and spicy harissa sauce. I went with the recommended Monterio Tempranillo wine as an accompaniment. The veggies were hot but the meat and rice were only warm. My waiter disappeared after serving my food and I had to chase him down to get my check. At least his poor service spared me from having to leave a tip.

And, finally, Monday: Leaving Day. A mid-morning Full English Breakfast at the Hard Rock Café and my driver picked me up around 11 AM. Turned out my flight from Gdansk was 30 minutes late and from Warsaw (arrive Gate 45, depart Gate 5) one hour late! But at least I got home safe and sound after all that. Another interesting weekend in a really beautiful little gem of a city. Check it out – you’ll like it.

46 Comments:

Blogger hymnsmith.com said...

Thou art "a hoot", teachr-Gary! You really ought to be a reality-tv-show, though I suppose that would change the way things happen/don't happen to you -- I'm just imagining all the scenes you described, and thinking that it would be fun to really hmmm 'be there' too. So! Rest up and prep for your next adventure!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gidday Gary! Thank you for the great story

11:26 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Good and informative blog, i look forward in reading more from you, Thanks for the share once again Order freezeframe brazilian butt lift cream 100ml online
How to order oxycodone
online near me

Hydrogel buttock injection 1000cc
Hydrogel has help in the increase of butts, hips, breast making us look beautiful as always but we all need to make sure we check our body if its compatible with this product before usage or better still you can use the cream and watch how you the changes occurs. Kindly whatsapp to +14013083901 for more details and appointment

11:32 PM  
Blogger ragu923 said...


Great blog, learned many things about travel agencies from this article, very informative. The car rentals in Chennai is one of the best places to get cars for rental in Chennai.

Tirupati car rentals
Tirupati car travels
Car rentals in tirupati
Car travels in tirupati
Travels in tirupati

2:38 AM  
Blogger Rathirao said...

Nice blog, useful information for your site, information shearing for we are daily provided for Pondicherry Tour Package from Chennai: Timing:- (6.00 am to 10.pm) Contact: R Jyothi 9003219834, Chennai to Pondicherry Tour package, one day Pondicherry Tour, Chennai to Pondicherry Car Rental, One Day Pondicherry Tour Package from Chennai, Chennai Car Travels, Pondicherry Car Rental, Chennai to Pondicherry Car Services, Chennai to Pondicherry Taxi Services, Pondicherry Cab Services.
Chennai to Pondicherry Tour Package Highlight:- Auroville Matrimandir, Aurobindo Ashram, Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Museum, Chunnambar Back Water and Pondicherry Beach.

Pondicherry tour package from chennai

1:14 AM  
Blogger Harish said...

Really glad that I read this travel based blog as I was in searching for this information only.
Tirupati Tour Packages from Chennai
Chennai to Tirupati Car Packages
One day Tirupati Tour Packages from Chennai

2:57 AM  
Blogger Priya Singh said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable post. After reading your article, I checked out your website, and i really like your post.
visit- https://www.bharattaxi.com/blog or dial 9696000999 for 24x7 assistance.
 Bharat Taxi

10:40 PM  
Blogger Pondicherry Sightseeing tour said...

Very nice your article post, thanks for many more information, we are shearing your article to Jyothi Tours & Travels. We are daily provided Chennai to Pondicherry tour package, Pondicherry tour package from chennai, we are covered all sightseeing places, important places visit to aurovil, Pondicherry Beach, Arobindo ashram, Museum, Vinayagar Temple, more contact - Jyothi Tours & Travels.
Pondicherry tour package from chennai

6:55 AM  
Blogger vaanipriya said...

The blog is good enough I again and again read this.
Tirupati car rentals
Tirupati car travels
Car rentals in tirupati
Car travels in tirupati
Travels in tirupati

11:31 PM  
Blogger ninjaninji18 said...

Very nice post. Thank you for sharing this kind of valuable and some unique information.
Chennai to Tirupati Car Rental
Chennai Car Rental

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sathya Sai said...

Your article is very nice, use for many more information, thanks for shearing chennai to pondicherry tour package, more contact Jyothi Tours & Travels.

Chennai To Pondicherry Tour Package

7:03 AM  
Blogger Pondy Car Service said...

One of the best article for you, very nice information for your blog, thanks for shearing pondicherry tour package from chennai, more contact Jyothi Tours & Travels.

pondicherry tour package from chennai

10:23 PM  
Blogger Pondy Car Service said...

One of the best article for you, very nice information for your blog, thanks for shearing pondicherry tour package from chennai, more contact Jyothi Tours & Travels.

pondicherry tour package from chennai | chennai to pondicherry tour package

12:40 AM  
Blogger Pondicherry tour said...

Nice article, thanks for more information, we are shearing pondicherry tour package from chennai

6:44 PM  
Blogger Tirupati Car Rental said...

Very nice article, thanks for many more information, we are shearing to Tirupati tour package from chennai, and Tirupati is one amongst the most effective non secular places in Asian nation. Tirumala Tirupati is most visited traveller place in south Asian nation. If you’re reaching to take a visit to Tirupati temple, you would like to understand 3 basic conditions would be transport, lodging, and food. Jyothi Tours & Travels have convenient at some point tirupati tour package are often on the market whereas you proceed Chennai to Tirupati Balaji Darshan.
tirupati tour package from chennai

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tirupati Car Rental said...

One of the best your article, thanks for many more information, we are shearing tirupati tour package from chennai. More contact Jyothi Tours & Travels. We have skilled drivers WHO lookout of you and merchandise entire the trip. we tend to assure to supply you a sturdy darshan and heart stuffed satisfaction throughout the tour. You’ll decide your favorite at some point tirupati tour packages we provide.
tirupati tour package from chennai

7:32 AM  
Blogger mathewrahim@gmail.com said...

Hi Friend,

This is definitely one of the best articles I have read in this website! It is so good to know about Lord Balaji Temple in sion. Thanks for sharing the information.you are doing a great job. We are doing the same service with affordable cost for chennai to tirupati car rental.

Regards
chennai to tirupati car rental

4:45 AM  
Blogger s.asthasinha@gmail.com said...

Great article. Thanks for sharing this post and it is very useful and informative. Choose a trustworthy car rental service and that helps for the good journey for the customers. Nice post.

One Day Tirupati Tour Package from Chennai

3:23 AM  
Blogger r.sushantnigam@gmail.com said...

Awesome work ! I am planning to travel but I was confused about flight bookings, your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for tirupati tour package from chennai. Nice post, keep posting.

tirupati tour package from chennai

3:26 AM  
Blogger tirupati Tour Packages - 9444922834 said...

Very nice post, thanks for information, shearing for site
chennai to tirupati one day tour package

3:13 AM  
Blogger Ramanujam said...

Very nice your blog,many more useful information, thanks for shearing, They’ll take you from station or flying field to the temple. There’s a unit many travels which could to boot assist you to have quick Dharshan at temple. The queue for Dharshan goes for nearly on a routine therefore if you’re getting the travel which could produce Darshan quick and simple it’d cause you to relax and to boot the trip.
tirupati tour package from chennai

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jyothi Ram said...

very nice your post, very useful information, thanks for shearing tirupati tour package from chennai, we are daily provided chennai to tirupati tour package, available shearing basic and family package, available online darshan ticket, breakfast and lunch, car rental, more contact details call us - 9444922834

tirupati tour package from chennai

7:19 AM  
Blogger Ram Jyothi said...

Very nice your blog, many more useful information, thanks for shearing, we are daily provided to Chennai To Tirupati Tour Packages, (One Day Trip & Two Days) Chennai to Tirupati One Day Tour Package, Tirupati tour package from Chennai, we are also Tirupati Tirumala Balaji Darshan shearing basic available and family package available. Tirupati Balaji Darshan ticket and car rental daily services. Car type: Innova, Swift Dzire, Xylo, Innova Crysta, Hundai Cryta, more contact – Ramanujam – 9444922834.

tirupati tour package from chennai

9:18 PM  
Blogger Ram Jyothi said...

Good article, thanks for information, shearing for They produce positive that your trip is pleasant for you and your family. The Tirupati Tour Packages from chennai {will to boot additionally will} take you at utterly completely different places around Tirumala so as that you’ll be able to whole get pleasure from the trip and additionally produce your trip most unforgettable .

Chennai to tirupati tour package | tirupati tour package from chennai

1:32 AM  
Blogger Tirupati Tour Packages said...

Nice article, thanks for information, shearing for chennai to tirupati tour package,also available shearing basic and saprite package, available darshan ticket 300/- Rs. We are daily provided Tirupati tour packages ferom chennai, more contact Chennai car travels - 9444922834.

Chennai to tirupati tour package | tirupati tour package from chennai

11:11 PM  
Blogger Seetha Raman said...

Very nice your blog, thanks for information, we are shearing for Chennai Car Travels, Chennai best Tirupati tour operators. We tend to square measure providing at some point days Chennai to Tirupati tour packages at lowest worth. Our packages includes special panjandrum Darshan tickets, breakfast and lunch, pickup and drop, tollgate, parking, driver beta and fuels. We tend to assured comfort and safe journeying trip for the devotees from Chennai.

Chennai To Tirupati Tour Package

8:12 AM  
Blogger Ram Setha said...

Very nice your article, thanks for shearing Chennai Car Travels, Chennai best Tirupati tour operators. We tend to square measure providing at some point days Chennai to Tirupati tour packages at lowest worth. Our packages includes special panjandrum Darshan tickets, breakfast and lunch, pickup and drop, tollgate, parking, driver beta and fuels. We tend to assured comfort and safe journeying trip for the devotees from Chennai.

tirupati tour package from chennai | chennai to tirupati tour package

10:33 AM  
Blogger b.pradeepbose said...

Hi Friend,

Wow! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me.

Regards
Chennai to Pondicherry Tour Package

2:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Affordable price for self drive and car rental company

Regards
http://chennaitotirupaticarrentals.com/tirupati-tour-package-from-chennai.php

3:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Affordable price for self drive and car rental company
Regards
http://chennaitotirupaticarrentals.com/chennai-to-tirupati-travels.php

11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great article. Thanks for sharing this post and it is very useful and informative. Choose a trustworthy car rental service and that helps for the good journey for the customers. Nice post.
Regards
http://chennaitotirupaticarrentals.com/chennai-to-tirupati-package.php

4:48 AM  
Blogger pradeep raj m said...

Very important information from the blog and the writer of post and also i got the tour info from the blog which are very attractive and fantastic Your Blog is too good and give unique information. I am so happy that you share this with us.

Chennai to Mahabalipuram tour Package
Chennai to Kanchipuram Tour Package
Chennai to Pondicherry Tour Package
Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package

5:33 AM  
Blogger IT Support Services said...

Such a wonderful article that make me feel very impressive. very informative and valuable information... Nice to spend time with reading this article.-chennai zigzag cars

Chennai to Kodaikanal Tour Package
Chennai to Ooty Tour Package
Chennai to Munnar Tour Package
Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package

2:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like your blog. It is very interesting and very well written. Thanks for sharing it!

Chennai to Kanchipuram Tour Package

2:23 AM  
Blogger Tirupati Car Travels said...

Nice blog, thanks for information, we are shearing daily tirupati tour package from chennai. shearing basic is available and individual car is available, more contact Chennai Car Travels.

Tirupati Tour Package From Chennai

4:24 AM  
Blogger Roman J said...

Great piece of information you shared here, if you can write on long stay parking Gatwick system.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Tirupati Car Services said...

Most beautiful post, your information more useful, thanks for shearing chennai to tirupati tour package, we are daily provided tirupati tour package from chennai, shearing and individual car available, more contact Chennai Car Travels.

tirupati tour package from chennai

7:06 AM  
Blogger Tiruipati Car Package said...

Very nice post, thanks for shearing, Chennai to Tirupati two day’s tour package started with a refreshing morning. At seven am we tend to reach the Govindaraja Hindu Temple. Following wonderful place was the Kapila Theertham, singular water from a height of one hundred feet. The most effective place to require footage within the chennai to tirupati tour package

tirupati tour package from chennai

2:29 AM  
Blogger Tiruipati Car Package said...

Good Post, very nice article, thanks for information, shearing for Welcome to Jyothi Tours & Travels. Jyothi Tours & Travels one of the best cars travels in Chennai. Our travels services for daily Chennai to tirupati tour package, tirupati tour package from Chennai, tirupati tour packages, One day tirupati tour packages, tirupati balaji darshan package, tirupati balaji darshan online booking, One day tirupati balaji darshan tour package, Chennai to tirupati one day tour packages, Chennai to tirupati car package, Chennai to tirupati car rental package, Chennai airport to tirupati car rental. More tour package contact for Jyothi Tours & Travels Call Us – 9003219834.

Tirupati Tour Package from Chennai | Chennai To Tirupati Tour Package

1:05 AM  
Blogger Tirupati Package said...

Great article for you, thanks for shearing useful information, we are shearing tirupati tour package from chennai more contact Chennai Car Travels

Chennai to tirupati tour package | Tirupati tour package from chennai

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for the information
tirupati tour package from chennai

6:57 PM  
Blogger Chennai Car Travels said...

Very nice article, thanks for shearing Chennai to tirupati tour package, we are daily provided one day tirupati tour package, available online Darshan ticket more contact Chennai Car Travels.
chennai to tirupati tour package

8:03 AM  
Blogger gowthamgoda said...

Get the best travel service and enjoy your holidays with the chennai to tirupati car rental on very affordable price.
Regards
chennai to tirupati car rental

12:10 AM  
Blogger rajkavin said...

Good post, very useful information, thanks for shearing, we are daily provided chennai to tirupati one day tour package, tirupati balaji darshan car package, available for tirupati balaji darshan online ticket, package include: parking, toll, driver betta, Andhra tax and permit, 100% tirupati balaji darshan, more contact Chennai Car Travels - 9444922834.
Chennai to tirupati tour package | chennai to tirupati balaji darshan package

8:45 AM  
Blogger kenwood said...

The application procedure can be somewhat confusing Indisch visum

1:17 PM  
Blogger Best Ooty Taxi - Taxi Services in Ooty said...

Such an awesome blog.Thanks for sharing useful information with us. If someone wants to know about Cabs In Ooty and Ooty Tour Packages. I think this is the right place for you!
Taxi Service In Ooty | Ooty Travels

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home